COLORADO SPRINGS APPLIANCE TECHNICIAN
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
(Waiting Period may Apply)
Founded in 1958, D3/A-OK Appliance has established itself as a leading service company that delivers exceptional, convenient customer service. As a Whirlpool Corporation's W Service company, we receive unparalleled support and training to service their trusted brands, including Whirlpool, Amana, Kitchenaid, Maytag, and JennAir. We regularly service elite brands such as Wolf, Sub Zero, Bosch, Miele, and many more.
We are looking for an Appliance Repair Technician with outstanding customer service skills.
- Meets with customers in their homes or places of business and ensures customers receive a differentiated service experience.
- Interact with customers to determine service problems, explain needed repairs, and provide estimates as needed.
- Meet or exceed key performance indicator metrics for performance incentives.
- Masterfully diagnose and repair all major appliances such as washers and dryers, gas/electric stoves, microwave ovens, and dishwashers, coffee makers.
- Learn and apply the details of today's connected technology to major home appliance goods.
- Complete all required technician competency model training and proactively seek to remain a knowledgeable expert in the repair industry.
- Drive company vehicles safely and responsibly to and from customer locations.
- Utilize handheld devices to update work orders in a paperless environment.
- Consistently deliver a 5 Star customer experience.
- Must be enthusiastic and customer service-focused.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Willingness to learn and develop skills.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, criminal background check, and driver's license check.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English (bi-lingual is always a plus)
- Must be able to lift or maneuver 50 pounds.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience in appliance repair, HVAC, electrical, or related fields preferred.
Compensation: $45,000.00 - $79,000.00 per year
Refrigerators, stoves, dishwashers, washers and dryers are some of the things taken for granted that greatly impact our everyday lives.
They make things convenient and easy, but when something goes wrong people need a reliable appliance partner they can count on. We're that partner!
Our work is more than just an appliance. We do this to help our neighbors and communities. So, the people around us can have the conveniences they deserve.