Customer Service Representative
**NOTE** We are not actively hiring for this position. But, we will keep your resume on file. Thank you!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Growth and Career Advancement Opportunities
- Great Working Environment
- Ability to work from home with equipment provided
D3/A-OK Appliance Service has established itself as a leading service company that delivers exceptional, convenient customer service. As Whirlpool Corporation's only W Service company in Colorado Springs, Colorado, we receive unparalleled support and training to service their trusted brands, including Whirlpool, Amana, Kitchenaid, Maytag, and JennAir. We regularly service elite brands such as Wolf, Sub Zero, Bosch, Miele, and many more.
D3/A-OK Appliance Service is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team! As a Customer Service Representative, you are responsible for handling service requests and customer complaints, as well as the coordination of our technician’s schedules to maximize productivity and ensure prompt, courteous, and efficient service to all customers.
This position is right for you if you are self-motivated, energetic, and enjoy helping people. Ideally, you are driven to provide the highest level of customer service and satisfaction and able to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day-to-day basis.
- Receive incoming and make outbound calls/ texts in a professional and courteous manner
- Schedule customers, collect payments and billing
- Assign jobs based on routes and driver location.
- Customer data entry
- Proactively gain and fully understand our portfolio of products and services.
- Must effectively handle multiple tasks at the same time while being consistently interrupted by phone calls, emails, and competing priorities
- Must have the ability to analyze data from previous appointments and technician's performance and technical ability, and apply this to new appointments, ensuring the appropriate technician is sent
- Prior customer service experience
- Previous experience in Appliance Repair background major plus point.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong data entry skills
- Positive Attitude
- Team player who can work independently
Compensation: $14.00 - $21.00 per hour
Refrigerators, stoves, dishwashers, washers and dryers are some of the things taken for granted that greatly impact our everyday lives.
They make things convenient and easy, but when something goes wrong people need a reliable appliance partner they can count on. We're that partner!
Our work is more than just an appliance. We do this to help our neighbors and communities. So, the people around us can have the conveniences they deserve.